photo credit, courtesy of Bob Krawczyk
Name & Location
Dufferin / St. Clair Library
1625 Dufferin Street
This library was renovated and expanded in 1979, by Baird Sampson Architects. It was further expanded in 2007.
The following companies are associated with this building
- Architect - Charles J. Gibson
- Architect - Baird Sampson Architects
- Architect - Makrimichalos Cugini Architects
No heritage status
This structure has 0 sources.
© 2016 ACO Toronto email@example.com