Courtesy of Bob Krawczyk
Name & Location
Church of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
243 Avenue Road
ISKCON Toronto; Hare Krishna Centre; Hare Krishna Temple; Govinda's; Church of the Covenant; Avenue Road Church
This church was altered in 1906. It was gutted by fire in 1944 and subsequently restored. It was acquired by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness in 1976.
The following companies are associated with this building
Religious , Hare Krishna Temple
Designated under Part IV Ontario Heritage Act
- Hare Krishna Centre (former Church of the Covenant)
Author - Ontario Heritage Trust
Notes - OHTÂ´s Places of Worship inventory. Includes photos.
- Inventory of Heritage Properties
Author - City of Toronto
© 2021 ACO Toronto firstname.lastname@example.org